The snowboard camp is aimed at intermediate riders and includes the following:
- 3 nights bed and breakfast accommodation at Hideout Hostel Morzine.
- Shared airport transfers
- Coaching from the boys at Real snowboarding who are fully qualified. You will get your snow legs back after a long summer, improve technique, learn the ski area and find out about hidden gems.
- Arrive anytime on the 13th December
- 14th, 15th and 16th December, ride with Real snowboarding. 2 hour lessons every day, with the rest of the day free to improve your riding ad practice new techniques with your new riding pals!
- 16th December free to leave in the afternoon after your morning lesson. Or why not extend your stay! Please ask for prices and availability for extending your stay when enquiring.
A snowboard camp is a fantastic way of making new friends and improving your riding, and getting the first taste of winter!!
There are different packages available depending on what room you would like to go for, these prices are based on a 3 night stay arriving on the 13th December and departing on 16th December 2018.
Shared dorm room
This is a bed in a 6 or 4 bed shared mixed dorm room, the perfect option for those of you on a budget or solo travellers wanting to meet new people. Has ensuite bathroom.
€360 including bed, breakfast, tourist tax, airport transfers and Real coaching.
A private room for friends or couples.
€525 including bed, breakfast, tourist tax, airport transfers and Real coaching.
All rooms in our hostel are newly refurbished, with comfortable beds and private ensuite bathrooms.
To book, please email or call us:
✉️ email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
☎️ +33768634821 or +447595754652
Don’t forget to follow us on social media to be the first to find out about any news events and to keep an eye on whats going on in resort so you can get excited for your next trip to Morzine:
We look forward to welcoming you to Hideout Hostel soon.