COVID – 19 INFORMATION
In response to the COVID pandemic we have updated our booking terms and conditions to offer our guests complete peace of mind regarding their booking with Hideout Hostel.
If your holiday is cancelled for any of the reasons stated below, your balance payment will be fully refunded and your deposit payment automatically converted to a voucher for future holiday at Hideout Hostel. This voucher is valid for 18 months after the arrival date of your existing booking:
– If the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (or your country of travel origin equivalent) advise against non-essential travel to France
– If you are required to quarantine upon arrival in France due to the laws and regulations of the French Government
– If you are required to quarantine upon return to the country you are travelling from
– If Hideout Hostel has been forced to close due to the laws and regulations of the French Government in that country, as well as any other local or public authority
– If France has closed its borders or is otherwise denying entry to visitors
These new booking terms are valid up until 48 hours before your arrival into the resort. The above booking terms and conditions are applicable for all new bookings for winter 2020/21 and summer 2021 made after 7 September 2020.
CURRENT TRAVEL ADVICE:
You can find live updates on the current travel advice and the COVID – 19 Pandemic here:
If you have any questions regarding your booking, or you would like to book please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org